Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Welcome to Equipone.com. By signing up for Equipone.com you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Any new features or tools which are added to the current service shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. Equipone.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service without notice to you.
Acceptance of Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information needed in order to complete the sign up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You may not use the Equipone.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States of America.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, and links) that is uploaded to Equipone.com.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the use terms as determined in the sole discretion of Equipone.com will result in an immediate termination of your account.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service before you may become a user of Equipone.com.
- Your use of our Equipone.com service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Equipone.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Equipone.com does not warrant that the results that may be obtained for the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmission over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Equipone.com does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Equipone.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Equipone.com or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission of Equipone.com.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) for any Equipone.com customer, Equipone.com employee, member, or office will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Equipone.com service. All material you upload remains yours. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us. This will also remove all content you have stored in the service.
- By uploading images and item description content to Equipone.com and related sub-domains, you agree to allow other Internet users to view them and you agree to allow Equipone.com to display and store them and you agree that Equipone.com can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its service.
- The failure of Equipone.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Equipone.com and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Equipone.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to Equipone.com however, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- Equipone.com does not pre-screen content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime.
- Once your account is canceled all your content will be immediately taken down and you will no longer be able to access your account.
- Equipone.com is a pay as you go service and does not give refunds for any monthly or yearly fees.
- Upon cancellation Equipone.com will terminate your billing cycle and will never bill you again.
- Equipone.com reserves the right to modify or terminate the Equipone.com service for any reason, without notice at anytime.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Equipone.com may suspend or terminate you account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance, or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using Equipone.com are subject to change. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Equipone.com website or the administration menu of your Equipone.com account via announcement.
- All transactions are logged and customers are charged every month based on the day they registered.
- Equipone.com reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Equipone.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.